The best Indoor Foam Combat Arenas in the world!
FOAM WARRIORZ CURRENT LOCATIONS
PIGEON FORGE TENNESSEE
This location is 12,000 sq ft. This is our first official Franchise! It is located right in the highly trafficked tourist area of Pigeon Forge Tennessee! It features 2 indoor foam combat arenas, 2 party rooms, axe throwing, bounce house, and an arcade!
This corporate location is a monster! 22,000 sq ft. It features 2 indoor foam combat arenas, 3 party rooms, axe throwing, bounce houses, and an arcade!
This corporate location is 18,000 sq ft! It features 2 indoor foam combat arenas, axe throwing, 3 party rooms, Gaming Arena, bounce houses, and this facility has a full operating kitchen serving Pizza and Cereal Milk Shakes!
This corporate location is 15,000 sq ft! It features 2 indoor foam combat arenas, 3 party rooms, 2 viewing rooms, bounce houses, a gaming arena, and an arcade!
This corporate location was our first ever location Foam Warriorz! It is 8000 sq ft! It features 2 Indoor foam combat arenas, and a Gaming arena!
This is a 19,000 sq ft corporate space that features 2 indoor foam combat arenas, arcade, gaming arena, axe throwing, sumo wrestling, 2 party rooms, and bounce houses!
Foam Warriorz started simply by the love of Foam Combat! The question was how to turn this fun family event into a profitable business that we could share with the world. We went through all the painful bumps and bruises start up brands go through and have learned so much over the years. We did it so our future Franchisees don't have to! They get to reap the benefits from all of our experience! As we have seen many indoor arenas like ours try and fail, we have done just the opposite! We keep growing and growing! We are now ready to share the business model and brand we have worked so hard to develop with some select like minded individuals who we feel will be good partners in franchising Foam Warriorz locations in communities all over the world!
COST TO OPEN A FOAM WARRIORZ FRANCHISE
1. Franchise Fee $5,000 (Not paid until 6 months after your open for business)
2. 5% of gross revenue for your Franchise is paid Monthly goes to Foam Warriorz Corporate. ( Does not start until 6 months after your open for business)
3. $50,000-$100,000 Typically is the capital it takes to get a Foam Warriorz up , running and open for business.
What do we provide?
1. Help with negotiation of lease
2. Help Hiring
3. We train you, your store manager and staff
4. Teach you our successful business model
5. Help build your website
6. Help with advertising
7. Teach you our buildout
8. Help with vendors
9. Teach you our software set up
10. Access to our financials to help you get the right facility for your market and more!!!
Join the Team